MEGA AIRLINES STUDIES provides certified courses for dangerous goods. Dangerous Goods Regulations is an IATA program for transporting dangerous goods in aviation.
ΙΑΤΑ / FIATA DANGEROUS GOODS INITIAL / RECURRENT
DANGEROUS GOODS DIPLOMA BENEFITS
As cargo professionals you will to gain certified knowledge concerning:
- Best practices for cargo and dangerous goods
- Safety cargo rules and legislations
- Dangerous goods management
The program is based on the Dangerous Goods Regulations for Air Transport, which is the IATA manual for the transport of dangerous goods.
Professionals get the certification after successfully pass the written exam for the IATA Dangerous Goods Initial Diploma.
The IATA Dangerous Goods Recurrent has to be renewed every two years, and exams include all additional changes.
ΙΑΤΑ Dangerous Goods consists of the following modules:
- General information
- Classification and coding of dangerous goods
- Packaging procedures and materials
- How to fill in the documents
- Categories and labels
- Radioactive materials