Mega Airlines Studies offers specialties to its students, always based on their demand and absorption by the aviation and tourism market. IATA Passenger Ground Services diploma owners are fully trained to work at one of the airline industry’s most visible airport positions and obtain the skills you need to provide assistance and related passenger services at the check-in, gate and concourse of your airport.
The study guide includes:
- The way airlines and airports operate
- The procedures for checking passengers and their luggage
- The system of electronic reservations (CRS) and control systems (DCS)
- Technological innovations in the area of passenger service
- Dangerous Goods Transport Regulation