The Harvard Business School Publishing, the University, whose graduates become the top business managers, in cooperation with IATA offers a pioneering teaching program, which leads the participants to the Leadership Management Diploma.
This is a flexible e-learning program, which upgrades the skills of the graduates in managerial and leading level, and offers aptitude and professional advancement.
Since 2011 IATA offers the possibility to the students, who are taking part in an IATA program of studies, to obtain within 6 months the Leadership and Management Diploma.
With these combined diplomas the graduate:
- reinforces his professional abilities, and puts him in a strong vantage within the labor market.
- Amplifies the promotional chances in his current work, by enhancing his managerial skills
- faces successfully the complicated milleaux of the modern enterprises.
Our expertized instructors will guide you through the various units, which are mandatory for the acquirement of the Diploma. Please note, that the successful pass of at least units is mandatory.
You can choose from 24 Units in total, according your professional targets.
- Business Plan development
- Carreer Management
- Change Management
- Coaching Techniques
- Management Crisis
- Customer Orientation
- Decision Making
- Employees Development
- Difficult interactions management
- Work ethics
- Goal setting
- Innovation and Creativity
- Leading Skills
- Marketing Basics
- Presentation Skills
- Strategig Thinking
- Stress Management
- Team Creation
- Team Management
- Time Management
- Writing skills.