(SUFFICIENT PROFESSIONAL TRAINING)
Approval by the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority according to European Aviation Regulations.
MEGA AIRLINES STUDIES offers a comprehensive course of study for the full training of flight attendants.
EASA Attestation of Safety Training is a certificate of professional competency approved by the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) under the regulations of the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA). It gives candidates excellent cabin crew employment prospects and makes them much more employable than candidates without Attestation.
Course Entry Requirements
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a good level of English (Possession of a diploma is not necessary)
- Be able to swim
- Be healthy
The course material of EASA Attestation of Safety Training consists of theoretical and practical training. The theoretical part takes place in Mega Airlines Studies premise and the practical in certified premises according to HCAA’s Syllabus.
The course covers the following modules:
- Laws and Regulations for safe Air Transport
- Training for safe and pleasant flight
- Communication and Cooperation between crew members
- First Aid with practical exercise by a certified physician
- Aircraft safety
- Theoretical and practical fire-fighting training drill. The practical part is conducted in specially certified premises and it is tutored by experienced active firemen
- Theoretical and practical survival training on land and at sea. The practical training course is performed in a pool with life-saving appliances (life jackets-slide raft)
- Dangerous goods and their safe transport
Acquire the EASA Attestation of Safety Training and IATA Aviation Cabin Crew Diploma which can be obtained only by the participants of Mega Airlines Studies, and fly all over the world! If you want to work on ground handling combine IATA FOUNDATION DIPLOMA (Level 1) with IATA AVIATION CABIN CREW DIPLOMA and EASA Attestation of Safety Training and ensure your career in aviation!
Short courses for flight attendants are also held periodically.