The Airline Customer Service Diploma certifies special knowledge concerning the Airlines Passenger Service departments.
Why should I acquire the Airline Customer Service Diploma?
The acquisition of this diploma certifies the knowledge on the following subjects:
- Representation of the Airline to its clientele, customers’ communication and information
- Analysis of the current legal frame and regulations concerning various fields of activities in Air Transport
- Application of the Regulations and Resolutions of each airline
- Efficiently handling of commercial correspondence, keeping statistics and improvement of the provided services
The curriculum for Airline Customer Service includes the following courses:
- Customer service (customers’ importance and expectations, the cost of losing customers)
- Communication techniques
- Customer communication techniques (personal presentation, reception, telephone communication)
- Customer’s complaints management
- Stress management
- E-mail service techniques