Regional Partners Training Programs
Enjoy the IATA RTP seminar experience even closer to home!
Another great achievement for Mega Airlines Studies!
Our school is now the only IATA Authorized Training Center (ATC) in Europe, which also obtains the title of a Regional Training Partner. Moreover, Mega Airlines Studies serves as an Authorized Accredited School (ATS) since 2014.
IATA’s Regional Training Partners (RTPs) are official representatives, with the exclusive competence to conduct on behalf of IATA international specialized seminars, which help participants meet the market needs, while creating prospects for new business opportunities.
The instructor of the course, authorized and certified by IATA, is offering specialized knowledge through a unique educational experience, aligned with the global state-of-the-art educational standards.
IATA highly appreciates its partnerships; therefore each potential associate is scrutinized, so as to select only the most prestigious institutes worldwide and ensure the highest educational quality. Considering the fact that Mega Airlines Studies is not an airline nor a Handling company, like all other RTPs in Europe, this achievement is even greater for it proves our ongoing optimization effort and earned trust throughout the years.
You can find HERE IATA Regional Partners
The scheduled seminars for 2017 are:
- Human Factors in Ground Operations (Classroom, 3 days) Athens, 15.03.2017 – 17.03.2017
- Airport Slots and Coordination (Classroom, 3 days) Athens, 20.03.2017 – 22.03.2017
- Airport Operations – Advanced (Classroom, 5 days) Athens, 24.04.2017 – 28.04.2017
- Airport Certification and Infrastructure Standards (Classroom, 5 days) Athens, 22.05.2017 – 26.05.2017
- Safety Management Systems (SMS) for Airports (Classroom, 5 days) Athens, 12.06.2017 – 16.06.2017
- Airport Master Planning (Classroom, 5 days) Athens, 3.07.2017 – 7.07.2017
- Aviation Cyber Security (Classroom, 3 days) Athens, 25.09.2017 – 27.09.2017