IATA Aviation Cabin Crew
AIR HOSTESS – CABIN CREW
Cabin crew training is a key priority for airlines internationally. MEGA AIRLINES STUDIES offers you the IATA Aviation Cabin Crew Diploma, so that you can become a flight attendant in Greek or international airlines.
The special program for flight attendants is designed by IATA and covers the following:
- Use of aircraft’s rescue equipment
- Cabin crew procedures
- Customer Service
- Preparing for the interview: Training and tips for flight attendants before an interview
The material is composed of fourteen modules that cover all flight attendant requirements. Each section is accompanied by a questionnaire for students, to properly prepare for the IATA final examination.
- Cabin Crew: Introduction
- Landing the job
- Cabin crew Healthy living and lifestyle
- Introduction to the Aviation Industry
- Aircraft and Aviation Familiarization
- Crew member coordination and communication
- Customer service
- Managing Passenger Interactions
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Medical Emergency and Medical Training
- Dangerous Goods
- Aviation Security
- Airline Catering and Food Service
Ready to take off into the sky? Contact us today!
Want to boost your skills for a successful career in a competitive environment? You can also gain ATTESTATION OF SAFETY TRAINING approved by the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority according to the European Aviation Regulations.