MEGA AIRLINES STUDIES was founded in 1999 by Mr. George Galitis, general manager of Alitalia and president of the Aviation Federation. The School trains flight attendants and offers international top diplomas for the aviation and airline industry, the tourism and hospitality industry, as well as for cargo.
After operating for 17 years, we are now the leading Cabin Crew School, featuring a large number of graduates, which are now successful professionals working all over the world.
Ms. Katerina Galitis continues with the same dynamic approach, managing the School and ensuring it offers top level studies that meet current market demands and enhance the current technological developments.
- Year of establishment
- Our School gets certified from IATA
- We become IATA Authorized Training Center (ATC) provide for the first time the FOUNDATION COURSE
- We introduce IATA / FIATA INTRODUCTORY COURSE
- We introduce the diplomas for IATA AIRLINE MARKETING, IATA AIRPORT OPERATIONS and IATA CUSTOMER SERVICE
- We add the IATA AIRLINE CABIN CREW COURSE
- We expand the provided diplomas, by adding IATA DANGEROUS GOODS COURSE Initial (category 3) and the IATA DANGEROUS GOODS COURSE Recurrent (category 3)
- We first introduce the prestigious IATA- HARVARD LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT DIPLOMA
- We get certified by the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) for Dangerous Goods and Cabin crews.
- We provide for the first time the IATA Aviation Security Awareness
- We become IATA Authorized Training School (ATS)
- We expand our diplomas by adding the IATA DANGEROUS GOODS COURSE Initial (category 6), the IATA DANGEROUS GOODS COURSE Recurrent (category 6) and the IATA DANGEROUS GOODS AWARENESS.
- Our School gets certified by the National Organization for Certification of Skills & Career Guidance (EOPPEP)
- We enter the hospitality sector by providing the IATA Hospitality Service Diploma
- We started providing distance learning courses
- We expand our activity in Cyprus (AVIATION TOURISM INSTITUTE).
- Collaboration with KORELKO Group for the Security diplomas
- Our School gets the prestigious honor to become an official IATA Regional Training Partner for Europe (RTPs).
- We conducted the flight attendant recruitment in Athens on behalf of Saudia Airlines.