In Greece there are many private schools, which claim to provide high-quality aviation and tourism studies. Students, parents and professionals must be absolutely certain that they have chosen wisely. MEGA AIRLINES STUDIES has all the certifications to prove the validity, expertise and top academic level of each program.
The diplomas that IATA or IATA-FIATA offers signify much more than ordinary degrees. They are professional “tools” certified by the two largest organizations in Aviation and Tourism.
ACCREDITED BY ΙΑΤΑ
MEGA AIRLINES STUDIES is the largest IATA Training Center (ITC) and the only Authorized Training School (ATS) IATA in Greece. Moreover, we have recently become an IATA Regional Training Partner (RTP) in Europe and are now authorized to organize international aviation seminars.
Graduates have all the guarantees for a successful professional career, because:
- Travel agencies are required to have employees with IATA diplomas.
- MEGA AIRLINES STUDIES curriculum is designed and approved by the Technical Committee of IATA, the largest organization for Aviation and Tourism worldwide.
- Diplomas are also approved by the World Association of Travel Agents UFTAA (Universal Federation of Travel Agents Associations), an organization based in Montreal and aiming to ensure professionals who wish to pursue careers in Aviation and Tourism Industry.
- All courses are taught by experienced professionals and authorized instructors.
- IATA diplomas are globally recognized and considered a prerequisite for a successful professional career in airlines, travel agencies, as well as for keys positions, such as travel agents and managers.
IATA (International Air Transport Association)
The International Air Transport Organization (IATA) is a trade association including the most dynamic airline companies of the world. Established in 1919, IATA unites 280 airlines of the largest organizations in aviation globally. The percentage of flights conducted by airlines that are IATA’s members, is 95% of all international flights worldwide.
IATA Authorized Training Centers (ATCs)
IATA Authorized Training Centers (ATCs) are independent training centers authorized to provide IATA educational programs for Aviation, Tourism and Cargo.
IATA Accredited Training Schools (ATSs)
IATA Accredited Training (ATSs) are training centers authorized by IATA to offer training programs for dangerous goods. The certificates issued by MEGA AIRLINES STUDIES are certified by IATA.
IATA Regional Training Partners (RTPs)
Regional Training Partners (RTPs) are official representatives of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) with the exclusive competence to conduct international specialized seminars in order to meet the travel market needs, while creating new business opportunities for participants.
FIATA (International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations)
FIATA is the International Air Transport Association, which today represents an industry including approximately 40,000 businesses and 10 million people in 150 countries. FIATA is recognized as the representor of cargo agents from many NGOs and international organizations in the transport sector, such as the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), the International Air Transport Association (IATA), the International Union of Railways (UIC), the International Road Union transport (IRU) etc.