Attestation of Safety Training
By approval of the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority according to European Aviation Regulations
MEGA AIRLINES STUDIES offers a complete program for Cabin Crew Training. Alongside the international IATA Aviation Cabin Crew Diploma, we offer the Attestation Of Safety Training, according to European Aviation Regulations.
Our School is accredited by the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority and offers future stewardesses the opportunity to gain the Attestation Of Safety Training, which directly offers graduates a working license: a strong advantage for professional restoration.
The requirements for cabin crew candidates to attend the Initial Training are the following:
- Age limit: at least 18 years
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- High school Diploma
- Ability to swim
- Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements
Cabin crew training consists of both theoretical and practical lessons. Theoretical lessons are held in our facilities, while practical ones in special facilities.
Our instructors have many years of experience in aviation and are approved by the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority.
Cabin Crew course modules:
- Airline industry: laws and regulations.
- Flight attendant training on providing customers a safe and pleasant flight
- Cabin crew communication and team spirit
- First aid training, including practical lessons with a doctor
- Flight crew fire and smoke training. The practical part of the exercise is taking place in a qualified area, in collaboration with experienced firefighters.
- Water survival training: Practical and theoretical lessons for surviving in adverse conditions both on land and sea. Practical lessons are conducted in a pool using flotation equipment (life jackets, slide raft)
- Dangerous goods: Identification of hazardous materials and safety transportation procedures
Airlines around the globe prefer to hire candidates holding the ATTESTATION OF SAFETY TRAINING, therefore prepare yourself for an exciting career!